School Fees and Levies are set at the end of each school year for the following twelve month period.
Your prompt attention to your account is much appreciated as this honors your continuing agreed enrolment obligations.
The 2023 Curriculum levy will be-
Prep- Year 3 $430.00 per child
Year 4- Year 6. $480.00 per child
The curriculum levy will be utilised in the following areas
- Student Requisites/Stationery & Materials
- Religious Education Resources and Sacraments
- Student Welfare : Special Needs/Special Abilities
- Intervention Programs
- Literacy Resources and subscriptions
- Numeracy Resources and subscriptions
- Discovery Curriculum Resources
- Art Requisites
- Performing Arts
- Physical Education & Sports Equipment
- Swimming Program
- Library/Resource Centre Resources
- Learning Technologies
- Incursions/ Excursions
- School Performance, Community Art Show and Technology Fair.
- Community Events
CAMP LEVY 2023
Camp payment is due by Friday 4th February 2022.
|Year 4||$240 per child||1 night|
|Year 5||$385 per child||2 nights|
|Year 6||$475 per child||3 nights|
CSEF applications for 2023 are attached. If you hold a valid means-tested concession card or are a temporary foster parent, you may be eligible for CSEF. The allowance will be paid directly to the school to use towards expenses relating to camps, excursions, or sporting activities for the benefit of your child. The annual CSEF amount per student will be $125.
FAMILY FEE 2023
The 2023 Family School fee will be $1,956.00 per family.
You have the option of paying this fee using one of the below methods.
- Payment in full at the commencement of the school year.
- Direct Debit Fortnightly Facility
Fortnightly instalments can be made from your bank account or credit card. Direct debit plans will commence in February and conclude end of term 3. If you would like to use this option, contact the office no later than 3 February 2023. Please note a new direct debit form needs to be completed each year.
- Credit Card/EFTPOS Facility payments can be made at the office using Visa or MasterCard via the remittance slip on the statement or using the slip below
- School Bank Account All fees, levies and camp can be paid directly into the school bank account.
Account Name: St Peter’s Primary School
Account Number: 538760722
Reference: Surname or use 4-digit account no.