Seasons for Growth runs on a yearly basis for children who have experienced the loss of a significant person or loved one in their lives. It is a peer support program offering the children support and encouragement as they adjust to the changes in their life.
- no season lasts forever – not even winter
- each season is unique and important for one’s growth
- each season has its own story – there are easy days and difficult days
- seasons are unpredictable
- individuals experience seasons differently
- seasonal change is silent, gradual and unseen.